[MCF2017] Community Trails: Telok Blangah
In conjunction with Sirri na Pesse: Navigating Bugis Identities in Singapore special exhibition.
Join our Bugis community guide and discover where the location of the former Temenggong's palace and mosque. Today, remnants of this palace and audience hall, as well as the cemetery where the Temenggong’s family and followers were buried, can still be seen in the vegetation behind the mosque.
- Meeting Point: Seah Im Food Centre
- Participants should arrive at the starting point 15 minutes prior to the tour starting time.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring along a bottle of water.
- Please present your electronic or printed ticket(s) in order to join this tour. Walk-in registrations will NOT be entertained.
- In the unlikely event where you cannot locate the tour group or guide by the starting time, please have your phone on standby for the tour guide to contact you for further instructions.
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time and participants who are late may not be able to get on the tour.
- It is compulsory for a parent/guardian to accompany any child of or under the age of 12.
- We do not accept cash payment.
- No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
- The tour will proceed in the event of wet weather and participants are advised to each prepare an umbrella or a raincoat in case.
- The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather (e.g. - unhealthy haze conditions, thunderstorms) or due to other unforeseen circumstances affecting the tour.
- In the event of tour cancellation, participants will be informed via email (a few days before the tour) and SMS (2 hours before the tour)
- Participants will receive full refund in case of tour cancellation via Peatix.
If you have other enquiries, please email NHB_MHC_Programmes@nhb.gov.sg
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM SGT
- Seah Im Food Centre
Standard SOLD OUT $10.00
- Venue Address
- Seah Im Food Centre Singapore